A cable crane is a transport system to carry large loads, similar to a gantry crane, which is installed temporarily or permanently on rough terrains or protected natural areas where the access of trucks, cranes and other conventional machinery is not viable or allowed.
- Modular systems made of lattice towers, fully adaptable to several lengths and topologies.
- Temporal or permanent configurations.
- Standard payloads up to 6 Tons. More weight can be managed upon specific study.
- Used for tools transportation, concrete pouring and, due to its high accuracy, also for structure assembly.
- For application in ropeway assemblies, installation of electrical power lines, construction of pipelines in the mountain, maintenance and construction of hydroelectric plants, etc.