Ski resorts, like other current companies, require increasing control and data over the operations they perform. That is why they need new tools for management.
To reach this target, CaraNorte Ingenieros has developed a specific software tool for the Operations and Maintenance Management (GEM) of ski resorts.
In addition, CaraNorte also provides consultancy services for the implementation of new maintenance methodologies in ski resorts, to allow a greater control and cost reduction in this field.
GEM software main features:
- Multi-user single tool that allows storage and handling of several kinds of operating and maintenance information.
- Modular, customizable and extensible
- Integrates with other customer applications
Benefits obtained in the implementation of the Maintenance Methodology:
- In-depth analysis of maintenance
- Improve control in the execution of tasks
- Easy monitoring of jobs
- Help in planning workloads
- Greater understanding of the staff’s work
- Integrated into GEM