It’s not an easy task building a team of motivated and capable people to cover the demands of a winter operation in a ski resort. The part-time characteristic of the majority of the worker’s contracts, the distance from large centers of population, weather hostile work conditions, difficult and often dangerous accessibility, the shortage of affordable accommodation, are major drawbacks to attract and retain workers. Moreover, the different profiles required must possess or be trained in specific skills that currently are not subject to any regulated training plan.
CaraNorte Ingenieros offers its wide experience in the snow business to undertake full or partial projects of operation and maintenance of ski resorts, covering the following activities:
- Whole range technical operation:
- Slopes preparation, grooming and operation
- Ropeways operation and maintenance
- Human resources management
- Parkings and roads cleaning
- Snowmaking operation
- Technical Management
- Government regulations fulfillment
- Other operational services:
- Lift tickets selling and management
- Ski rental, medical service.
- Every service a ski resort could demand